This week we were still finishing off leftovers. A lot of comfort food here: good for the wallet but not so good for the waistline!
|Leek and potato tart from Nigel Slater’s Feast, vol1|
- Ham, eggs and potato salad
- Leftover buffet: cheese, crackers, pate, salads etc
- Nigel Slaters leek, potato and cheese tart (more like a pie, but excellent nonetheless)
- Turkey Curry
- Sausage and bacon rolls, red cabbage and mash with turkey gravy
- Cheesy potato cakes, bacon and beans
Total grocery spend this week: £65.86
Thanks for reading. Comments are welcome!